At Neighborhood Charter School: Harlem we believe that each child can succeed at a high level. It takes a team of dedicated, smart, and relentless professionals to lead the way.
What NCSH offers:
- Professional Development. More than 100 hours of school-based professional development
- Career Advancement. Opportunities for growth and leadership
- Support and collaboration. Collaborate with school leadership and fellow teachers through real time coaching and feedback, modeling, hands-on-learning and more.
- Technology. Each teacher receives a cell phone and an iPad. Each classroom is equipped with a Promethean Board and other state-of-the art technology.
- Rewards for success. We value hard work and have a generous incentive program in place for our staff who drive the school’s academic gains.
We also have opportunities for professionals with different skills and backgrounds to work in support roles outside of the classroom. The work of the Operations department is to ensure that the school and classrooms run at an optimum level, allowing teachers and instructional leaders to focus on student achievement.